$98.00 at Rugby
As part of the Ralph Lauren family, Rugby proudly supports Polo Ralph Lauren and the United Way worldwide network joining forces to support the relief effort in Japan. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of this limited edition polo will be donated to the humanitarian effort through the Central Community Chest of Japan, a part of the United Way worldwide network. Skinny fit in cotton mesh, finished with our embroidered pony at the left chest, applied flag and embroidered "Japan Relief" at the right chest. Embroidered "Japan", "Ralph Lauren" and "United Way Worldwide" logo at the back. Japanese characters for "hope" are embroidered at the left chest and back.
- Ribbed polo collar, two-button placket. Ribbed armbands, uneven vented hem
- 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported. A note on fit: This shirt is designed for a very slim fit. If you prefer an easier fit, we recommend ordering one size larger
- If you do not see your size or color, please check back since we are receiving new inventory frequently
- Enjoy complimentary shipping on this item. This product will be made to order and ships separately. Due to high demand, please allow two additional weeks for delivery
- This item is not returnable. And hey -- since it's for charity, we're unable to offer a promotional discount. We're sure you understand
$29.00 at Tory Burch
We ♥ Japan. 100% of the net proceeds of every Japan Relief T-shirt sold through September 15, 2011, will go to the American Red Cross to benefit the Japan earthquake and Pacific tsunami relief efforts. The American Red Cross name and emblem are used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, express or implied, of any product, service, company, opinion or political position. Crewneck. Short sleeve. Runs true to size. Per customer requests, we are now offering size XL for pre-order. 100% Cotton. Machine wash cold. Lay flat to dry.